August 21, 2017
Investors are not getting paid for taking on carbon risk according to New Zealand Super, prompting the fund to move its global passive equities portfolio to low carbon.
Investors play an important role in facilitating corporate collaborations to improve sustainability says a leading Harvard academic in sustainability.
Equity managers are skewed to potentially sub-optimal short-term investment, a new study shows, with little understanding of opportunities missed, risks ignored and hidden costs.
A more meaningful way of keeping defined contribution savers informed and engaged could be through communication in relation to their contribution rates.
Pension funds in many emerging economies need to diversify offshore, says the World Bank, in order to achieve higher returns with potentially lower volatility.
Stewardship codes have an important role in influencing company behaviour, so the PRI is pleased to hear that Australia is the latest country to ask fund managers to abide by a stewardship code.
- NZ Super cleans out its carbon 334 views
- Consequences of short-term investment 183 views
- Dutch pension funds embrace UN goals 103 views
- Not your usual alternatives 78 views
- OTPP’s private equity revolution 54 views
- AustralianSuper’s equities ride 52 views
- The value of the Canadian model 41 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 40 views
- Subscribe 24 views
- A strategy to believe in 20 views