Low-volatility investing is becoming more popular. Many professional investors currently explicitly allocate a significant portion of their portfolio to low-volatility stocks. Robeco uses an enhanced approach to increase returns and reduce risk. Read the full article.
- Active strategies still valued 180 views
- The long-horizon advantage defined 120 views
- Telling a long-term value story 120 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 120 views
- Despite demand ADIA still sees value in infrastructure 60 views