May 4, 2016
Now responsible for implementation of the Church of England’s Ethical Investment Advisory Group recommendations, Edward Mason has only just begun to push the church’s brand of responsible investment and increasingly bold ethical purpose.
PRI’s draft 10-year responsible investment blueprint will address desirable characteristics, drivers of change, and risks and opportunities within the financial system. Feedback from signatories will set priorities for the next decade.
The Fiduciary Investors Symposium is a good guide to the mood of global investors, and the have their eye on the "real world". Amanda White opines.
Researchers at EDHEC caution against oversimplification and call for detailed analysis of smart beta strategy performance that takes into account specific properties of the respective strategies.
- RI integral to fiduciary responsibility 36 views
- Pinpointing the price on carbon 23 views
- Diversification is not enough for managing risk 20 views
- Investors from the moon: Fama 17 views
- Analysing smart beta performance drivers 14 views
- Investing in the real world 13 views
- Investors unite on long term investing 12 views
- Investor pressure on fees 11 views
- Subscribe 10 views
- Why Andrew Ang joined Blackrock 9 views