May 27, 2016
Outgoing CaIPERS’ CEO, Anne Stausboll, talks to Amanda White in an exclusive interview, about her passionate views on sustainability, simplifying the portfolio, and where improvements are needed.
It is more than ever a “market of credits” rather than a “credit market”, according to Mercer, affording those with rigorous research coupled with patience, capital and flexibility the potential
CEM benchmarking has shed light on the unattractive returns – largely due to high costs – and lack of risk protection afforded by most pension funds’ hedge fund portfolios
'Youngster’ Warren Buffett (85) rebuffed risks from sugar and climate change as he toured the American economy with his ‘older’ offsider, Charlie Munger (92), presenting at the Berkshire Hathaway AGM .
- CALPERS’ chief navigates ‘perfect storm’ 72 views
- PSERS CIO drives diversification 20 views
- Oxford seeks global property opps 12 views
- SASB the missing link in ESG integration 11 views
- MSCI: the data toolmaker 11 views
- Blackstone sets up in Shanghai with local fund 10 views
- Swiss investors on the hunt for alternatives 7 views
- Church of England ups ante in ethical drive 7 views
- Why Andrew Ang joined Blackrock 7 views
- Beyond backtests: considering the robustness of smart beta 7 views