June 20, 2017
The $140 billion Teacher Retirement System of Texas is renegotiating its deals with hedge fund managers including moving to a 1-and 30 fee model as it looks to realign fees across the board.
CalPERS has set its latest four-yearly capital market assumptions, that feed its strategic asset allocation. The $323 billion fund expects lower returns and more volatility.
MSCI’s long-awaited decision to include China’s A shares in its emerging markets and ACWI indices will affect more than $1.6 trillion in funds that track the MSCI Emerging Markets In
Since 2014, the Government Pension Investment Fund, the world’s largest investor, has shifted a chunk of its holdings, in domestic bonds to equities, and heightened its focus on stewardship.
An OECD stocktake compares how different country's regulatory frameworks affect institutional investors’ approaches to integrating ESG factors into their decision-making.
Reima Rytsölä, chief investment officer at Finland’s largest private pension insurance company, sticks with the fund’s longstanding interest in hedge funds and extends its risk premia strategies.
- CalPERS assumes lower returns 186 views
- Texas Teachers bears down on fees 155 views
- MSCI finally adds China to indices 125 views
- OTPP: an innovator’s tale 75 views
- AustralianSuper touts appeal of ESG 20 views
- PRI: Assessing the ‘S’ in ESG 16 views
- OECD presents ESG stocktake 14 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 12 views
- Hedge funds still in style at Varma 12 views
- From bonds to equities for GPIF 11 views