December 2, 2016
HSBC Bank (UK) Pension Scheme is an innovative hybrid fund that incorporates a climate tilt for its global equities default in DC, while in the DB portion it remains focused on de-risking.
Fiona Reynolds, managing director of PRI, on her view of COP22, what Trump means for sustainable investing, and the role of China in green finance.
Asset owners should insist “long-horizon” managers have a portfolio monitoring process at the outset of the mandate leading to better relationships and ultimately portfolio performance.
ILPAs private equity fee template has gathered momentum, with some funds like New York State Common Fund making fee disclosure via the template a condition of investment in all new PE investments
Political factors will continue to create uncertainty in investment markets, so now – more than ever – large investors need to play to their strengths.
The Employees Retirement System of Rhode Island is looking to cut management fees and slash hedge fund allocations over the next two years, on the heels of lagging returns.
- HSBC Pension’s innovative DC offering 71 views
- Setting the sustainability agenda 24 views
- New investment culture embraces ESG 13 views
- AP3 explores equities and alternatives 5 views
- Agent provocateur 5 views
- Why Andrew Ang joined Blackrock 4 views
- Tail risk parity, V 1.0 4 views
- Do you get what you pay for? 4 views
- ILPA template adoption rate grows 4 views
- Investors from the moon: Fama 4 views