December 2, 2016
HSBC Bank (UK) Pension Scheme is an innovative hybrid fund that incorporates a climate tilt for its global equities default in DC, while in the DB portion it remains focused on de-risking.
In exercising fiduciary duty, it is not the origin of long-term value drivers that matters, but their financial materiality, and that includes ESG says Will Martindale, head of policy at PRI.
Fiona Reynolds, managing director of PRI, on her view of COP22, what Trump means for sustainable investing, and the role of China in green finance.
Asset owners should insist “long-horizon” managers have a portfolio monitoring process at the outset of the mandate leading to better relationships and ultimately portfolio performance.
ILPAs private equity fee template has gathered momentum, with some funds like New York State Common Fund making fee disclosure via the template a condition of investment in all new PE investments
Political factors will continue to create uncertainty in investment markets, so now – more than ever – large investors need to play to their strengths.
- Politics matter 156 views
- ILPA template adoption rate grows 72 views
- HSBC Pension’s innovative DC offering 61 views
- ATP’s new risk lens 17 views
- New investment culture embraces ESG 16 views
- Minnesota’s push into passive 12 views
- Cyber, financial and climate risks 11 views
- Setting the sustainability agenda 10 views
- Better decision-making from diversity 9 views
- Subscribe 8 views