Abstract: This report defines and explains the rise of investments outsourcing – the practice of delegating part or all of a portfolio to third-party, multi-asset specialists – among U.S. institutional
investors. The study presents key findings from a Casey Quirk survey of more than 20 of America’s largest investments outsourcing vendors.
Some of the issues discussed include:
- Sizing the investment outsourcing trend by number, type and size of U.S. investors
- Identifying institutional investors most likely to outsource investment portfolios
- Comparing various business models in investments outsourcing
- Outlining key success factors in the investments outsourcing business
- Explaining how asset managers can benefit from the trend