This article by Dubravko Mihaljek and Frank Packer from the Bank for International Settlements, reviews the derivatives market in emerging market economies, attempting to answer some basic questions such as how big the market is, who trades, which derivatives are most traded and how it differs from mature markets.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- Factors aid manager selection
- Canadian pensions form research hub
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation