The 300 Club is a rare group that combines long-term thinking and asset management provision. Taking on an industry that is evolving from client-driven to product-driven, the 300 Club is proposing a fundamental mindset shift from short-term salesmanship to long-term stewardship. In this paper, chief investment officer of Kempen Capital Management in the Netherlands, Lars Dijkstra, looks at the gap between what clients want and what asset managers offer in the Dutch institutional investment market.
- Active strategies still valued 180 views
- The long-horizon advantage defined 120 views
- Telling a long-term value story 120 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 120 views
- Despite demand ADIA still sees value in infrastructure 60 views