Across the Asia-Pacific region, interest is growing in the cross-border recognition of registered funds, which would give investors access to a broader range of locally manufactured and regionally distributed products. Establishing a mutually recognised regional funds vehicle would help streamline cross-border recognition, while also encouraging the development of the funds industry across the region.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation