With the growth of defined contribution (DC) assets now outpacing that of defined benefit (DB) assets globally, DC models are being examined more closely than ever before. This Vision paper explores ways to strengthen DC plans so that they deliver an effective long-term solution to meet retirement needs globally.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation