This research by T Rowe Price looks at the performance of European stocks over a seven-year period to December 2009 and finds, among other things, that companies with the highest return on equity outperform in times of risk aversion, giving investors some downside protection, but fall out of favour in momentum-driven markets.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Fees get another rethink
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?