Pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds increasingly apply factor investing to equities in their portfolios. And now institutional investors would also like to apply this concept to credits. A research study ( ‘Factor investing in the corporate bond market’) shows that factor strategies can be attractive in credit markets. How does this work when applied to corporate bonds? Read more and watch the video.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation