With the return to favour of top-down equities management and renewed focus by pension funds on their asset allocation and beta exposures, there has consequently been a resurgence in thematic investment styles and products.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- Factors aid manager selection
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- Canadian pensions form research hub
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?