Although factor investing is becoming more popular, there are still plenty of questions surrounding the concept and its implementation. In Europe, the US and Asia, it is a widely debated strategy within the professional investment community. Investors are attracted by the prospect of greater diversification, higher returns and lower risk. What should investors know in order to maximize their factor investing performance? Read the full article or download the pdf.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation