Want to know what chairman of the Future Fund, David Gonski, thinks about governance? So did we, so we interviewed him. See how Gonski approaches his role as chairman of one of Australia’s largest funds in the second part of our Maverick Series video.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Fees get another rethink
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?