As increased global investment opportunities emerge in the wake of the financial crisis, real estate funds are changing rapidly. Fund managers will need to establish a new operating model. This report considers how fund managers are adopting new approaches to address the demands of investors and regulators, and position themselves for the significant opportunities ahead of them.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation