The increased focus on risk management frameworks as part of the UCITS IV direction creates significant complexity but also opportunities for asset managers to gain competitive advantage. This Vision paper explores ways for asset managers to manage the requirements while underscoring their commitment to risk management and transparency.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- Factors aid manager selection
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- Canadian pensions form research hub
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?