The introduction of master-feeder pooling as part of the UCITS IV directive is set to spark wider interest in the concept of pooling, and this Vision paper examines the various options available to asset managers as they seek to build efficient and scalable fund structures.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation