The fnancial crisis has triggered a series of regulatory initiatives that are set to infuence the competitive landscape for European asset managers. While pre-crisis regulation focused largely on market effciency, many of the new measures are focused on issues of investor protection. The pace and rigour of these developments may increase complexity and cost, with potential implications for the way in which asset managers structure their businesses and plan their strategy. New regulation will create both challenges and opportunities for Europe’s investment management industry, and redefne the criteria for success.
- Active strategies still valued 180 views
- The long-horizon advantage defined 120 views
- Telling a long-term value story 120 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 120 views
- Despite demand ADIA still sees value in infrastructure 60 views