Increased awareness of environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns is influencing the investment decisions of institutional investors more and more. Leveraging preliminary findings of new research by State Street Global Advisors, we examine the momentum behind this trend and the opportunities emerging in a rapidly shifting landscape.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation