Drawing on the expertise of our leading authorities on sovereign wealth funds (SWFs), this Vision paper assesses the implications of the financial crisis on SWFs, examining how the crisis has altered public perception, challenges posed and how SWFs might engage in the debate over a new financial world order.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Fees get another rethink
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?