Around the world, exchange traded funds (ETFs) are becoming an increasingly important component of institutional investors’ portfolios. In this Vision Focus paper, we examine ETFs, including regional differences and changing regulations, as well the growing number of institutional uses for them.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation