As ETFs expand in number, breadth and global reach, ETF sponsors face numerous challenges and opportunities, including creating greater efficiencies and adapting traditional operational models to accommodate increased trading frequency. This Vision Focus paper looks at how sponsors can best position themselves to thrive in this dynamic, competitive market.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation