Although most factor research focuses on the equity market, the concept and benefits of factor investing apply equally well to the corporate bond market. A smart way of investing is combining the factors into a multi-factor credit portfolio in order to diversify across factors. A multi-factor portfolio retains the high Sharpe ratio of the individual factors, but with smaller drawdowns and lower tracking error versus the market. Moreover, in a multi-asset portfolio, corporate bond factors also add value, beyond the equity factors. Read more about this white paper.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation