Two Robeco researchers have become the first to analyze the effect that factor premiums can have on corporate bond investing. The work by Patrick Houweling and Jeroen van Zundert aims to show that the factors used successfully in equity market investing can also work in the corporate bond market. Read more about this research study.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation