The growing interest in low-volatility equity products is of course increasing supply. It should come as no surprise that products with (virtually) the same description may be different. What to watch out for when selecting low-volatility products? Read the full article.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation