Trading is necessary to follow an active strategy, but excessive trading is linked to human behavior. In his new paper just published on SSRN Pim van Vliet looked into why investors trade and how much trading is needed for an effective low-volatility strategy. For potential low-volatility investors the question arises: is turnover a good or a bad thing? Read more about this new white paper.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Fees get another rethink
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?