The Path Forward: Designing the Ideal Defined Contribution Plan poised the question: “How would you design the ideal workplace DC plan if you were freed from existing laws, structures, history and standard practices?” This paper shares the 10 characteristics that plan sponsors and consultants believe would define the ideal DC plan structure.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation