After the dramatic market events of the last decade, defined benefit plan sponsors are facing stricter accounting and regulatory oversight, and seek to control funded status volatility. Focusing on a plan’s liabilities, when contemplating asset decisions, is a good way to accomplish this task.
- Active strategies still valued 180 views
- The long-horizon advantage defined 120 views
- Telling a long-term value story 120 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 120 views
- Despite demand ADIA still sees value in infrastructure 60 views