Luxembourg is emerging as a key gateway for hedge fund managers as rapidly evolving investor demands and legislative changes are creating a fundamental shift in their business models. Northern Trust’s Ian Headon, product manager for hedge funds in EMEA, explores the jurisdiction’s growing opportunities for hedge fund managers.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation