In this edition of the Gemologist, we’ll look at the likely trajectory of the world’s second biggest economy in the light of this, argue why low growth could be better for investors – and show where we are finding value.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation