There may be ‘green shoots’, but 2014 will see no rush for the exit from abnormally loose monetary policies says Neil Williams, Chief Economist for Hermes’ Global Government & Inflation Bonds, in his Quarterly Economic Outlook. Despite volatility over ‘taper-gate’ and concerns that central banks will start withdrawing stimulus, policy rates and bond yields may have to stay low for even longer.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Fees get another rethink
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?