This OECD paper suggests avenues for strengthening the governance and management of the Japanese Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), the largest single pool of pension assets in the world. It says the governance stucture falls short of international best practice and in some cases does not meet some of the basic criteria contained in OECD recommendations.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation