This detailed research looks at cross-sectional and time-series cash flow performance of a large sample of private equity funds across a range of asset classes, and examines the relationship with the management contracts of those funds. It concludes, among other things, that there is some evidence that funds with lower GP capital commitments outperform.
- Active strategies still valued 180 views
- The long-horizon advantage defined 120 views
- Telling a long-term value story 120 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 120 views
- Despite demand ADIA still sees value in infrastructure 60 views