This paper by Anand Iyer and Jennifer Bender from MSCI, acknowledges that the current tug-of-war between inflation and deflation has created considerable confusion for investors, and explores these characteristics of inflation-protected bonds to see if, and to what extent, they have contributed to portfolio diversification and provided investors with protection from inflation and deflation.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation