This paper, by Serge Darolles of Lyxor Asset Management, and Mathieu Vaissie, research associate at EDHEC-Risk Institute, looks at the performance of funds of hedge funds through the crisis, and introduces a return-based attribution model allowing for the full decomposition of funds of hedge funds’ performance.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation