This OECD working paper assesses the relative performance of different investment strategies, and whether the specific glide-path of life-cycle investment strategies and dynamic features in the design of default investment strategies significantly affect retirement income outcomes.
- Active strategies still valued 180 views
- The long-horizon advantage defined 120 views
- Telling a long-term value story 120 views
- CFA – Future state of the investment profession 120 views
- Despite demand ADIA still sees value in infrastructure 60 views