This OECD working paper assesses the relative performance of different investment strategies, and whether the specific glide-path of life-cycle investment strategies and dynamic features in the design of default investment strategies significantly affect retirement income outcomes.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation