In this updated paper, Janus expands on the emerging themes in the fixed income market, highlighting that important factors in 2010 include rising interest rates, spread tightening and the US government’s support of the mortgage market, which all have potentially serious implications for yield-seeking investors.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation