The REIT market will not consistently outperform the broader equity and fixed income markets has it has done for thepast 20 years, according to this research by Mercer Real Estate Boutique’s David Nix and Michelle Reuter, but there will be pockets of opportunity ripe for stock pickers.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- Fees get another rethink
- Private equity persistence slips
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?