Casey Quirk has released its inaugural Global Asset & Flows Review, powered by eVestment Alliance. This new publication, issued quarterly, provides key information about estimated assets under management and net new inflows reported by fund managers worldwide, with a particular focus on the U.S. institutional fund management marketplace.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation