This paper by New York University’s Jonas Prager outlines the major changes in the financial structure as well as the focal events that characterised the 2007-2008 global financial crisis and considers the evidence for the crucial role played by misaligned incentives.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation