China is stepping up its clean energy drive, both through a reduction of its own emissions and by becoming the biggest supplier of some clean-energy equipment in the world. Picture (courtesy China Daily) shows cooling towers being demolished with explosives amid efforts to reduce emissions in Zoucheng, East China’s Shandong province, last week.Click here to read more.
- Cambridge hedge fund insight sells
- Private equity persistence slips
- Evolution key to top funds’ growth
- CalPERS says no to adding leverage
- Factors aid manager selection
- Asset owners rethink private equity
- AP1 to up leverage, factor exposure
- USS goes direct in private markets
- Time for a globalisation rethink?
- Strathclyde cuts equity allocation